Caesar Salad Dressing is probably the most popular dressing used today. It goes great with salad, vegetables, chicken and so much more. Caesar Dressing is usually high in fat and calories, but this recipe substitutes some of the high fat ingredients for a lighter and healthier Caesar Dressing.
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tbsp. anchovy paste (or 4 fillets)
- 2 egg yolks or substitute for egg whites to reduce fat
- 1 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 lemon juiced
- 2 tbsp. water
- 1/2 cup Olive oil or 1/3 cup to reduce fat
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- Fresh ground pepper (2 twists) or 1/2 (tsp.) teaspoon
- Mix all ingredients except oil in blender for 30 seconds.
- Slowly add oil to emulsify.
- Serve at room temperature or refrigerate.
Enjoy it with your next salad! Add chicken and you have a Caesar Chicken Salad!