Two words that describes this recipe best – Fresh and Delicious! It is a great side or an appetizer either way, it is easy to prepare and make. Add a little more pepper if you like it very spicy or just make it like I did using the ingredients below and it still has a kick.
- 4 ears corn
- ½ red bell pepper (finely chopped)
- ¼ of a red onion (finely chopped)
- 1 small jalapeno w/seeds (finely chopped)
- Black pepper, salt, garlic powder, white pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp cilantro (finely chopped)
- 1 lime zest and juice
- 1-2 tbsp. sour cream
- Boil corn for about 7-8 minutes (you don’t want it mushy).
- Set aside and let cool.
- When corn is cooled cut off the cob and put in a large bowl.
- Add all other ingredients and mix well.
- Serve cold or room temp.
- Refrigerate after dinner.