Quick, easy and delicious describes this favorite Italian dish. To reduce the fat and caloric intake, substitute the heavy cream with half and half. This recipe takes less than 20 minutes to make and it goes well with your favorite wine.
- 1 pound of Fettuccine pasta
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- Put a pot of water up for your pasta before you start making the Alfredo sauce.
- Heat butter and whipping cream in 2 quart saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly, until butter is melted.
- Stir in cheese, salt, and pepper.
- You can also marinate 2 chicken breasts in Italian dressing for minimum 4 hours.
- Grill and slice chicken and put on top of Fettuccine and Alfredo sauce.
- If the sauce becomes too thick, add milk and stir.
That’s easy! Enjoy!