It’s been a while since my last posted recipe and I hope you like this recipe my friend Laura shared with me. Yep, it’s a no bake cookie recipe, I kid you not.
- 2 cups sugar
- ¼ cup cocoa
- ½ cup milk
- ½ cup butter (1 stick)
- 2/3 cups peanut butter
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 3 cups quick oats
- Combine: Sugar, cocoa, milk, and butter in a large sauce pan
- Bring to a boil
- Boil 1 minute (no longer) stirring constantly
- Remove from heat stir in oats first, then remaining ingredients
- Drop by the spoonful on wax paper
- Cool for 10- 15 minutes then eat
I hope you enjoy this no bake cookie recipe!