08 July 2010 ~ 6 Comments
In the summer, there’s nothing like a good Salsa recipe and this one is no exception. This Mango Salsa Recipe is light, delicious and it has a little kick. It goes great by itself as a salad or with your favorite fish recipe.
- 2-3 Mangos
- 1/2 of a cucumber small to medium sized (peeled and diced into small pieces)
- 1/2 of a small red onion diced (I use a small food processor)
- 1 Jalapeno (I used ribs and seeds only from 1/2 if you like it hot you can use all the seeds and ribs)
- 1 lime (all you need is the fresh lime juice about 2 tablespoons)
- 1 Avocado (optional)
- About 1/4 cup finely chopped cilantro
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Peel your Mango’s chop into medium to small chunks
- Finely chop all other ingredients, add to Mango’s, squeeze in lime juice and salt and pepper to taste
- Put in refrigerator to let ingredients marry for a minimum of 1/2 hour
- You can serve as a side dish or as a snack – It goes very well with fish
Enjoy and I do take requests.